Feliks Augustine Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data and we never sell your personal information to third party organisations or companies. This policy also explains your rights and how to contact us or the authorities in the event you have a complaint.
We collect use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which applies across the European Union.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us to buy, sell, let, rent or to manage or maintain a property or seek and take employment with us. The information we collect can include information such as your name, gender, date of birth, personal or professional interests, e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers or bank details. It can include information taken from you or given to us by you to enable us to carry out credit or other financial or fraud prevention checks on you. We promise that we will only gather information from you that is adequate and relevant to the reason you contacted us.
Where do we get your personal data from?
More often than not, we get personal data about you when you register with us as an applicant to view, buy or rent a home or instruct us to provide you with a sales or lettings valuation or instruct us to sell or let your property or to manage or maintain it. We will also require your personal data when applying for a mortgage, extending your lease, requesting a conveyancing quotation or applying for employment with us. We will collect this information in person, over the telephone, by post, by email or via our websites.
We may also obtain information about you from other sources, such as a guarantor, family member or friend.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information about you in a number of ways. These may include but are not limited to, the following:
• Telephone contact to inform you about any new properties that you may be interested in or following a valuation or to progress a sale, purchase, rental or management of a property.
• E-mail contact to inform you about any new properties that you may be interested in or following a valuation or to progress a sale, purchase, rental or management of a property.
• Contact by post to inform you about any new properties that you may be interested in or following a valuation or to progress a sale, purchase, rental or management of a property.
• We use your information for accounting, compliance, legal requirements and records, and to let you know about changes to our services or policies.
• We may use your personal data to look into, and respond to, complaints, legal claims or other issues.
• We will use your bank account details to process rent, service charges, contractual fees, legal claims, legal requirements and marketing costs associated with our services.
• In processing and managing your account, registration or employment with us, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies in order to prevent and detect fraud against you or us and for our legitimate interests or those of a third party
We may also collect or supply information to and from a third party such as a credit reference agency or directly from a third party with your consent such as a bank or building society. We may also receive personal information from websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla and similar.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
We collect information about you to manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
Feliks Augustine Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside Feliks Augustine Ltd.
You have a right at any time to stop us, Feliks Augustine Ltd, from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail or write to us at the address below.
Where we store your personal information
Information may be held at the offices of Feliks Augustine Ltd, third party agencies service providers representatives and agents.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us;
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: The Manager, Feliks Augustine Ltd, 5 Greenwich South Street, Greenwich, London SE10 8NW.