Permitted Tenant Payments
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) – one week’s rent.
- Deposit – Five weeks rent.
- Changes to the tenancy – £50 inc VAT.
- Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax.
- Late payment of rent – Interest at the rate of 3 percent above bank of England base rate on any rent in arrears for more than fourteen days, calculated from the date upon which such rent was due to be paid to the date upon which it is actually paid.
- Replacement of lost keys – £ Reasonable cost.